Girl Scout Week
Celebrate what it means to be a Girl Scout
Girl Scout Week is celebrated each March, starting with Girl Scout Sunday and ending with Girl Scout Sabbath on a Saturday, and it always includes Girl Scouts’ birthday, March 12.
So, what exactly is Girl Scout Week?
This is a week when Girl Scouts across the country celebrate 106 years of community service and remain committed to making the world a better place.
Serving as a Girl Scout today means being part of a worldwide organization that encourages girls to take the lead, unleash their inner G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker and Leader), connect with others, and take action to make a difference. Demonstrate your courage, confidence and character, and wear your Girl Scout uniform or apparel throughout the week to show your pride!
The Girl Scout Week days are:
- March 11 - Girl Scout Sunday
- March 12 - Happy Birthday, Girl Scouts!
- March 13 - Service to the Community
- March 14 - Service to the Environment
- March 15 - Outdoors Day
- March 16 - Girl Scouting Around the World
- March 17 - Girl Scout Sabbath