The troop crest is chosen by a Girl Scout Troop. The crests are worn by Girl Scout Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors. Center the crest directly under the council identification strip. The meanings of the Troop Crests are as follows:
- Arrow - The arrow stands for moving forward--this symbol shows a wish to change the world.
- Bee - Bees symbolize hard work and industry. The bee can show that girls want to inspire others through their words and deeds.
- Bluebirds - Bluebirds, known for their bright color and cheerful song, stand for happiness and good fortune.
- Carnation - The carnation stands for health and energy.
- Crane - The graceful crane stands for strength, gracefulness and energy.
- Eagle - The eagle's sharp eyes help it see important details--this symbol stands for focus and hard work.
- Lei - The Hawaiian lei is a symbol of friendship, love and peace.
- Lightening - A bolt of lightning stands for inspiration and creative power.
- Nautilus Shell - The shell keeps growing and changing throughout its life--just like a Girl Scout.
- Pansy - The cheerful pansy stands for loving thoughts and special friendships.
- Shooting Star - Shooting stars are rare, unexpected, and beautiful. This symbol shows that girls are special and ready to light up the world.
- Sun - The sun represents warmth and life--This symbol helps to spread good cheer.
- Trumpet - shows that girls are prepared to take action and make the world a better place.
- Unicorn - the mythical, beautiful unicorn is a symbol of courage.
- Waterfall - The waterfall shows that girls want to stay true to themselves--even though the world is always changing.
- White Rose - The White Rose stands for new beginnings.
Other products you might like:
Tell A Friend
- Price: $1.75
- Item #(s): 14301
- Price: $4.00
- Item #(s): 45160