Girl Scouts and their parents can use the badge trackers below to keep track of their at-home activities and see their progress toward a new badge!
Daisy Story Time - Earn Your Petals!
Every Tuesday & Thursday at 10 a.m. you can join us on Facebook to hear the petal story and participate in a discussion about that piece of Girl Scout Law. Watch our archieved videos by following the links below!
Lupe Petal - Honest & Fair, Light Blue
Sunny Petal - Friendly & Helpful, Yellow
Zinni Petal - Considerate & Caring, Spring Green
Tula Petal - Couragous & Strong, Red
Mari Petal - Responsible for what I say and do, Orange
Gloria Petal - Respect myself and others, Purple
Gerri Petal - Respect authority, Magenta
Clover Petal - Use resources wisely, Green
Rosie Petal - Make the world a better place, Rose
Vi Petal - Be a sister to every Girl Scout, Violet
GSMISTS Badge/Patch Earning Activities
- Making Choices - Complete the Making Choices leaf with Andrea.
- Michigan 2020 Women’s Right to Vote Centennial Patch - Learn about the history of the suffrage movement, how our government works, and how individual citizens can participate in government and make their voices heard.
- Money Counts - Complete the Money Count leaf with Andrea.
- Outdoor Art Maker - Follow along as GSMISTS staff member Gayle walks through two ways to complete steps of this badge. Jump to time code 4:40 in video.
- Space Science Explorer - Hear a constellation story to complete step 3 of this badge. Jump to time code 3:10 in the video.
From Girl Scout USA (GSUSA)
GSUSA has created a page just for Girl Scout Daisies! All activities can be found on the Daisy Girl Scouts at Home page. Activities include:
- Coding Basics - Learn about algorithms and follow an algorithm to make a s’more.
- Cybersecurity Basics - Learn how to keep something safe, like a computer, with layers of protection.
- Eco Learner - Make a nature circle.
- Good Neighbor - Get together with your family and make an art project showing the different parts of your town.
- Making Choices - Girls learn about the difference between wants and needs.
- Money Counts - Girls learn about different coins and what they are worth.
- Outdoor Art Maker - Make a colorful painting outdoors. On a sunny day, go outside to a place where you can see lots of colors—maybe your backyard, a park with flowers or a field with pretty trees and leaves.
- Space Science Explorer - Learn how the Moon looks in the day and nighttime sky and how it changes shapes in step 2 of the Space Science Explorer badge. They learn how to record their observations of the Moon by creating their own Moon sky book.
From Other Councils
Animal Yoga - Girl Scouts of North Carolina Coastal Pines
Buddy Camper - Girl Scouts of Citrus
Eco Learner - Girl Scouts of Cental Maryland
Eco Learner - Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas
Kindness Spies - Girl Scouts of North Carolina Coastal Pines
Nature Drawings - Girl Scouts of North Carolina Coastal Pines
Outdoor Basics Day - Girl Scouts of Central Maryland
Outdoor Art Maker - Girl Scouts of Central Maryland
Space Science Explorer - Girl Scouts of Central Maryland
What Robots Do - Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia