Daisies, Brownies, and Juniors will learn about Girl Scout traditions.
WHAT THEY'LL LEARN:
When girls have earned this badge, they’ll know how to use Girl Scout ways and traditions to make the world a better place.
Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore Tips and Resources
Daisy Petal Story Time - Tula's Story: This Daisy Story Time is all about being courageous and strong! We will read Tula's story and talk about ways you can be courageous and strong in your life.
Girl Scout Promise - COVID19 Style: No matter what the future holds, you can always make the best of it living by the Girl Scout Law! Service Unit 490 Director Edie Budnik created some great tips on how we can all continue acting in the Girl Scout spirit during this time. What are some ways you have been following the Girl Scout Law?
PLAN YOUR MEETING:
- How a multi-level troop could approach the Girl Scout Way (and Tula Petal)
- Video demonstration: Daisy Tula Petal
- Video demonstration: Brownie Girl Scout Way Step 3
- Video demonstration: Junior Girl Scout Way Step 3
- Special guest: Awesome Girls: Sing Me A Song: Songs to Start Your Girl Scout Journey with Melinda Caroll (Daisies: Step 3; Brownie and Juniors: Steps 1 and 5)
Leading an engaging meeting:
for facilitating group
conversations, handling supplies, and organizing your meeting
- Digital ice breakers and games
- Tips for working with girls at different levels
- Step-by-step planner: Sign in to the Volunteer Toolkit and review the Girl Scout Way badges (Brownie 1, Brownie 2, Junior 1, Junior 2) and Tula Petal to find materials lists, scripts, meeting aids, and more.