Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore is seeking a motivated individual for the role of Customer Care Specialist!
Provides ongoing courteous and efficient support to all customers by answering phone calls, processing paperwork, and referring and/or connecting customers to appropriate information or staff/volunteer. Assists with a wide variety of administrative and clerical support tasks related to the entry and maintenance of council records and data pertaining to council. Manages Council property rentals process. Performs a variety of retail shop activities, including operating the shop in an organized, efficient, and accurate manner; providing exemplary customer service; processing transactions; tracking inventory; and maintaining an attractive and inviting shopping environment. Projects a professional image through in-person and phone interaction and possesses good organizational and record keeping skills.
1. High School diploma or higher
2. 2+ years of experience in retail sales
3. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
4. Strong computer proficiency and skilled in use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, MS Office Suite especially Excel; ability to learn and use specialized computer programs. Experience using Salesforce is a plus.
5. Excellent judgment, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
6. Demonstrated time management skills by effectively and efficiently organizing, prioritizing and completing multiple assignments in a timely manner