Works to successfully support the establishment of multiple new Girl Scout Troops in a designated area through Troop Leader recruitment, mentoring, and girl programming support. Secures parent participation in troop leadership roles, working with them to take over troop leadership after startup period.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. In partnership with Community Membership Managers (CMM), identify locations (schools, churches, after school programs, etc.) for programs to be held where girls and adults can participate.
2. Secures parent participation in troop leadership roles including; Troop Leaders, Troop Co-Leaders, Troop Chaperone/Drivers, and Troop Bank Account Signors, and ensures the successful completion of membership registration and screening.
3. Delivers programming with a particular focus on STEM in line with the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to members of a newly established troops in targeted areas.
4. Partner with and coach parent volunteers in delivering startup program providing mentoring and coaching in troop leadership roles including troop management, meeting planning, and instruction on providing educational and fun Girl Scouting experiences.
5. Provides professional, superior customer support and follow-up to all internal and external customers, members, volunteers, staff and other community contacts in-person, electronically and by phone.
6. Attends recruitment events with CMMs to support lead generation for new troops, on occasion and as needed.
7. May perform other related duties as assigned.