Why Donate to Daisy Circle?
You can help bring her promise to life! By joining Daisy's Circle, the monthly giving program for supporters of Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore (GSMISTS), you help provide girls with opportunities to develop self-esteem, enduring friendships, and life-changing leadership skills.
Named after Girl Scout founder Juliette “Daisy” Gordon Low, Daisy’s Circle is GSMISTS’s monthly giving program designed to cultivate philanthropy among friends, members, and volunteers of Girl Scouts.
Give and Receive
- Give $10/month, Receive a lapel pin and patch
- Give $25/month, Receive a lapel pin, patch, and an insulated cooler tote bag
Make a big impact with a small monthly gift
- $10 a month helps 5 girls become Girl Scouts
- $25 a month provides annual membership for 12 girls
- $35 a month helps one girl spend a week at Girl Scout camp
- $50 a month provides uniforms, Journey books, and pins for one new troop
Thank you for your support!
If you have questions about Daisy's Circle or would like more information, please reach out to Cindy Johnson, Director of Fund Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-888-3827.